Ever wondered what it was like to lay in a tent and listen to the river flow past all night? To lose yourself in awe by the sheer beauty that surrounds you? Or to sit silently from the safety of a boat and watch as Bears and Moose make their way on the river bank? Our overnight and multi-day raft trips submerse you into untouched Alaskan wilderness and some of the most untamed land in North America.
Our trips are designed for adventurers of all skills and ages, to help in your decision making process, we divide our trips up in to three adventure levels;
- A. Great for all skill levels and ages (8+)
- Overnight Scenic Raft & Fly
- 3-4 Day Rivers to Riches Chitina River Raft
- A+. For those looking to journey a little further in to the Alaska Bush. (Ages 10+)
- 4-6 day Upper Nizina Raft and Hike
- 6-8 Day Copper River Ultimate Alaska Glacier River Raft
- A++. These trips take you deep in to the Alaskan Backcountry, Rivers where we may be only ones who raft it this season.
- 6-8 Day Entire Chitina Fly In Raft Trip (Ages 14+)
- 4-6 Day Tana River Ultimate Remote Whitewater Expedition, The Tana features some of Alaska’s finest Remote, Class IV+, Big Volume Whitewater. (Ages 18+)
Your safety is our highest priority, all of our guides are trained in whitewater emergency rescue and wilderness first response, we are the first company in Wrangell St Elias National Park to outfit all of our guests with Drysuits, the most effective protective wear for the elements that we encounter in Alaska, they can make all the difference on our Glacial fed water.
All of our Multi-Day trips come packed with loads of fresh and hearty foods, many sourced within Alaska. Fresh grill nights, Dutch Oven masterpieces, snacks and fruits & veggies, even Pizza(!), our meals can be tailored to any diet and highlight many of the finest foods Alaska has to offer. Many of our guests say the culinary menu is one of the best “surprises” of their trip, if we only knew how to capture the smells and ambience of a riverside meal!