Alaska Residents Permanent Fund Dividend Sale! Book By October 31st And Save 15% On Any Trip!
McCarthy River Tours & Outfitters was founded in 2010 in the spirit of exploring the great rivers located in Wrangell St. Elias National Park. With over 13 million acres of federally protected land, Wrangell St. Elias is the largest park in the United States. Encompassing many of the highest mountain peaks in North America, the largest concentration of glaciers outside of Antarctica and thousands of pristine, premier rivers to raft, the wildness of this place is incomparable!
Use coupon code ‘pfd2016‘ to save 15% on any trip booked by October 31st! **Minimum of 2 people for any day trip and 4 people for all other trips.
Sit back and get ready for the Alaska rafting experience of a lifetime, seriously!
Valid for anyone with an Alaska address and identification, minimum age restrictions apply for each Expedtiion.
Why Choose Us For Your Next Alaska Rafting Adventure?
- McCarthy River Tours & Outfitters is a locally owned and operated river business based in McCarthy, Alaska.
- Alaskan sourced supplies and food, giving you the most “Alaskan” experience.
- Gourmet cooking including top rate planning for any & all dietary needs.
- Small group size, we emphasize no more than 4 clients to guide ratio on our multi day river trips!
- We are dedicated to the river experience, we make much of our gear, items we cannot make ourselves we purchase the best commercially made products on the market.